Hosted PBX is a communications package designed for small businesses, delivering features of a high end traditional PBX at a fraction of the price. You don't need any PBX hardware onsite, as it's hosted for you in a secure data centre.
By choosing an Hosted PBX, your business will benefit from an affordable start-up cost and flexible design that grows with your business.
Call Plan Charges
|Business Grade PBX Features|
|Included Local & National Standard Calls2|
|Included Mobile Standard Calls2|
|Per extension (1-7)||$9.95||$19.95||$39.95|
|Per extension (8th onwards)||$4.95||$14.95||$34.95|
|Local calls||10¢ per call|
|National calls||10¢ per call|
|Calls to mobile||14¢ per minute (14¢ call connection fee applies)|
Things you should know
1) All charges include GST
2) Terms & Conditions and Fair Use Policy applies and is available here
3) calls to mobiles have a 14 cent call connection fee
4) 'Included Standard calls' do not include calls to 13 numbers, calls to directory assistance numbers, or calls to International numbers
5) calls to 13 numbers 25 cents
5) Standard call rates apply for the 'Basic' plan and Excessive or Unreasonable use as defined in Fair Use Policy
6) Additional DID's $3.95 per month
7) DID's less than 100 number ranges cannot be transferred to another carrier
8) Caller Line Identification is displayed but can be blocked at your request
9) Tiered Pricing is applied on the 8th extension onwards, which decreases the monthly charge for each extension by $5
10) Click here to download the Critical Information Summaries (CIS) for this service.
Other things to consider
Hosted Business PBX
Premium call quality with included office calls. We reduce your business costs.
Porting your fax number
Want to keep your existing fax number? That's OK, it's easy!
Improve your business image and create a national presence.
Hosted PBX Charges
Your Hosted PBX provides complete business grade PBX features including; IVR / auto attendant, call pick-up, a Free 1300 number, busy indicator, intercom, voicemail to email and music-on-hold.
|Hosted PBX (per month)||$25.00|
|1300 Number included||1|
|Direct in-dial's included||1|
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
IVR technology allows callers to direct call transfers or access data based on voice commands or phone prompts. If implemented correctly the IVR systems can streamline communications and efficiently direct inbound calls saving both the caller's time and reduce double or triple call handling.
mVoice offer 3 default IVR / Auto Attendant settings, each setting varies in complexity, click on 'Show Details' below to view the default settings. If our default settings don't suit your business that's OK we can customise an IVR one to your requirements, hourly rates apply.
|Simple IVR||Intermediate IVR||Complex IVR|
|IVR Set-up (once-off charge)||$49.00||$49.00||$49.00|